Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions may have changed since your last visit to this website. Our terms are designed to encourage better service and compliance with anti-spam regulations. By using FaxBB, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
You unconditionally agree to the following terms (which may be occasionally updated or changed without notice to you):
1. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
2. You agree one and only one account when using our service, unless authorized by a company representative. This helps FaxBB cut down on abusive accounts and eliminate multiple points of contacts for the same company.
3. You agree that you will not link to or upload any webpage or file which attempts to interfere with, steal information from, damage, provides you or a third-party to gain unauthorized access to, or render inoperable any computer system.
4. You agree that you will not link to or upload any webpage or file which attempts to interfere with, steal information from, damage, provides you or a third-party to gain unauthorized access to, or render inoperable any computer system.
5. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations relevant to the marketing method you are using and the Region(s), State(s), Province(s), and Nation(s) you are marketing to.
6. You acknowledge and agree that campaign results will be stored on FaxBB servers for no more than 90 Days, after which results may be subject to archiving or deletion.
7. You acknowledge and agree that not all messages sent through use of FaxBB will be received by their intended recipients.
8. You agree not to upload or use third party mailing lists including, but not limited to, rented lists, purchased lists, or lists not collected using permission-based methods.
9. You agree that you are the sole or designated “sender” (as per terms of the CAN-SPAM 2003 Act) when using FaxBB.
10. You agree that the “subject” line of all messages sent using FaxBB must not be deceptive or misleading in nature, and shall reflect the content of the body of your message.
11. You agree that the sender information provided shall reflect the true identity of the sender and shall not contain any deceptive or misleading information.
12. You agree that FaxBB adds the tag line “Powered by FaxBB” at the end of the message. This will only occur if you have not subscribed to removing the tag-line by selecting the appropriate plan.
13. You agree that every fax sent by you, must contain the “unsubscribe” link that allows the recipient to be removed from your list or lists.
14. You will not operate an account on behalf of, in connection with or resell any service to individuals and/or firms listed in the Spamhaus ‘Register of Known Spam Operations’ (ROSKO) database at http://www.spamhaus.org. If this occurs it will result in account termination and a fine of $100,000 USD.
15. Suppression abuse will not be tolerated. Any misuse of an individual unsubscribe list, FaxBB’s internal suppression list, or any other suppression file through the FaxBB Service will result in account termination and a fine of $100 per message sent to users on any suppression file.
The transmission of unsolicited fax advertisements is regulated in the United States under the Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). The fax advertisements and calls sent to Canada is regulated by Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission LINK http://www.crtc.gc.ca
16. Fax credit purchased from sign up or through ‘Purchase Credit’ for any registrants will be expired in one year since the date purchased. $35 setup fee will apply to any account cancelation
17. Abuse and low success. Fax campaign success rate has to be over 50%. It will be considered as abuse and that particular campaign will be charged extra 50% more based on rate plan. Also the account might be suspended automatically.
Failures are not charged unless they achieved a duration on the line.
– A failure which was phone number busy / no answer / invalid number – would incur no charge
– A failure which was a voice line that was answered or the call dropped during fax transmission – would incur a charge
The charge only apply to fax campaigns with failure rate higher than 30%
The charge for voice connection failures is 50% (0.5c per fail).
Customer agrees to familiarize him or herself with the legalities of any campaigns run through the faxBB system, by visiting the following websites:
a) Federal Trade Commission, LINK: www.ftc.gov
b) Federal Communications Commission, LINK: www.fcc.gov
c) DoNotCall Registry Info, LINK: www.donotcall.gov
d) Canadian Do Not Call List: www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Customer agrees to familiarize themselves with any additional International, Federal, State, or local laws governing your dialing.
- Customer agrees to place *ANY* individual requesting DNC status, on Customer’s accounts DNC list, immediately.
- Customer agrees to provide legal contact information in any outbound campaign within the initial greeting message.
- Customer agrees to provide own sound files for all outbound campaigns.
- Customer agrees to provides all data and with this ability agrees to responsibly dial each campaign with courtesy to the recipients for which it is meant.
- Customer agrees to schedule campaigns responsibly.
- Customer agrees not to send any calls to life-line services, such as hospitals, fire, police, 911, or utility related telephone numbers.
- Customer agrees to not send any sales outbound broadcasts to recipients that have not consented to receiving such a broadcast.
- Customer agrees to use DNC / opt-out features made available to you via FaxBB
- Customer agrees to consult with an attorney before dialing any data for which customer is unfamiliar, or if legalities of dialing remain unclear to Customer.
There are also laws regulating fax advertising in many other countries. Distribution of unsolicited fax advertisements through the Services is prohibited.